Summer Salad with Wild Sumac
Quick, easy and delicious !
- For the Salad:
- 1 head romaine lettuce cut into rough 2cm squares
- 12 baby cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 baby cucumbers cut into thin slices
- 1 handful of wild rocket
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- Small bunch of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 10 mint leaves
- For the Salad Dressing:
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Arabica Wild sumacBuy online
- salt and pepper, to taste
Put all the prepared vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Mix all the salad dressing ingredients together and dress the salad and lightly toss to ensure even covering just before serving.